Eco-friendly, riso printed poster of Porthtowan on the North Coast of Cornwall.
Hand numbered first edition of 100.
A collaboration with Eco Park Press in Porthtowan where they were professionally printed on a risograph machine using soy inks on recycled off-white cardstock. Riso printing produces transparent colour overlays and rich textures.
Please note - does not include frame or mount.
PORTHTOWAN | A3 Risograph poster
Can be framed in an A3 frame unmounted, or an A2 frame with A3 mount. Alternatively can be used in a poster hanger with minimum width of 30cm. Feel free to get in touch if you'd like any further advice.
- Professionally Risograph printed in Cornwall using soy inks.
- Printed on premium 100% recycled poster paper.
- Finished size is A3 (297mm x 420mm.
- White border on all sides is approx 12mm wide on the sides, 16mm top and 22mm bottom
-Actual printed area is approx 27.4 x 38.4cm
- RISO prints should be treated like watercolour paintings and kept out of direct sunlight to avoid the risk of fading.
- Poster will be rolled for shipping.